The best affordable headphones under $100
Need good headphones but don’t want to spend half a month’s paycheck to get them? We hear you. And that’s why we’re diving deep into the world of affordable headphones for under $100. These headphones offer stunning sound and other useful features for less than you expect.
Related: Get your hands on these EDC gadgets before they’re gone
First, let’s take a look at the 1MORE SonoFlow Active Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones. They are Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio Wireless certified, ensuring a top notch experience. And with their lossless LDAC codec, you can indulge in high-res bliss.
Next are the Sound Nation EMOTION MAX over-ear headphones. They allow you to enjoy your favorite tunes for an impressive 38 hours without interruption! Featuring a sleek cordless design with a high-quality exterior, they also make you look stylish.
Keep reading to find your next audio companion that won’t break the bank!
Features to look for when buying affordable headphones.
When you’re looking for affordable headphones that don’t skimp on quality, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Sound Quality: Just because you’re affordable doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice sound quality. So look for headphones that deliver clear, balanced sound with solid bass and crisp highs. Also check for extras such as custom drivers or other sound enhancement technology.
- Comfort and durability: You’ll be wearing your headphones for hours, so they need to be comfortable. Consider headphones with adjustable headbands, plush ear cups, and lightweight designs that won’t put pressure on your head. Oh, and make sure they’re built to last too. Affordable headphones are only worth buying if they give you decent mileage.
- Extra Bonuses: Don’t settle for the basics when you can have cool extras. Built-in mics are great for hands-free calls. And if you want to drown out the world, look for sound isolation or active noise cancellation. Reasonably priced headphones can even have foldable designs.
1. 1MORE SonoFlow Active Noise Canceling Wireless Earbuds provide an immersive listening experience for just $89.99 from the official website.
Listen to your music and block out the world with the 1MORE SonoFlow Active Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones. Boasting Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Wireless certifications, they give you an incredible audio experience.
They even support the LDAC codec for lossless audio. Plus, they feature a powerful 40mm driver with a diamond-like carbon composite diaphragm, letting you experience bass, midrange, and treble like never before. These headphones also come with 12 studio-grade EQ presets to suit any musical genre. Talk about value for money!
2. Soul Nation EMOTION MAX on-ear headphones are stylish and comfortable, perfect for working from home. Get them for $79.99 on Amazon.
Get ready for some serious music marathon sessions with the Soul Nation EMOTION MAX on-ear headphones. These wireless headphones offer a battery life of 38 hours. So you can dance, sing or work to the beat for as long as you want.
They also feature ANC technology with 4 built-in microphones to cancel distracting background noise. Even better, you can connect them to 2 devices at the same time. For $79.99, that’s a lot.
3. The Razer Opus X Wireless Headset has ANC to help you listen to music without distractions. Buy it for $99.99 from the company’s website.
Get noise-free immersion for your music, games, content and more with the Razer Opus X Wireless Headset. Its active noise cancellation helps you stay focused. Meanwhile, with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, you get a better connection with less power consumption.
Custom-tuned 40mm speakers deliver exceptional audio quality and built-in microphones ensure your voice is heard loud and clear. Oh, and did we mention they have a fast attention mode? It’s perfect for staying aware when you’re in busy places. They are among the best affordable headphones for under $100.
4. The JBL Tune 660NC wireless headphones offer up to 44 hours of battery life, even with ANC on. Get them for $99.95.
Enjoy sound from a brand you love at an affordable price with the JBL Tune 660NC wireless headphones. They offer active noise cancellation, blocking out background noise. Best of all, with pro-level bass technology, you can enjoy the same thundering notes you find in some of the best venues in the world.
And with a battery that lasts up to 44 hours, even with ANC on, you can listen for long periods of time. In wired mode, you get endless listening. Lightweight and portable, these headphones are great travel companions.
5. The Skullcandy Hesh 3 Foldable Wireless Headphones are perfect for on-the-go use with their foldable design. Buy them for $69.99 on Amazon.
For superior sound quality, check out the Skullcandy Hesh 3 Foldable Wireless Headphones. They have custom 40mm drivers and noise-isolating ear cups for an epic listening experience. Plus, they offer super-fast charging, giving you 90 minutes of playtime in just 5 minutes.
With a full charge, you get 22 hours of battery life. What’s more, you don’t have to worry about storage, the foldable design makes it easy to take them anywhere. That’s a ton of features for an affordable headset.
6. Anker Soundcore Life Q30 fast charging headphones help you create your own personal space with multiple modes. Buy them for $79.99 from the company’s website.
Enjoy your favorite tunes without any distractions with the Anker Soundcore Life Q30 fast-charging headphones. They feature advanced noise cancellation technology to filter out 97% of ambient noise.
These headphones also feature 3 noise cancellation modes, so you can tailor the sound to your surroundings. And with 60 hours of battery life and a comfortable design, you can wear them all day. With their punchy bass and crisp highs, you’d think they’d cost a lot more. They’re some of our favorite affordable headphones for under $100.
7. The Jabra Evolve2 30 flexible headset is ideal for working with its 2-microphone system and lightweight design. Get it for $80 from the official site.
Get the flexible Jabra Evolve2 30 headset for clear calls and awesome music. Its 2-microphone system picks up your voice and reduces background noise, allowing you to be heard anywhere.
Meanwhile, the professional-grade 28mm speakers and advanced digital chipset give you exceptional sound quality. So whether you’re listening to music while working or taking a call, you can enjoy amazing sound at an even better price.
Well, we’ve reached the end of our quest to find the best affordable headphones under $100. These stellar options prove that you don’t need to blow your budget to enjoy fantastic sound and great audio features.
Which of these earbuds do you think you’ll go for? Let us know in the comment sections!